Selecting the right attorney for a child with Erbs palsy may seem like a daunting task at times. So I put together some questions to help.
If you would like further assistance, I am more then happy to recommend an attorney that specializes in birth injury cases in your area, so please don’t hesitate to call me directly at (202) 243-0581 or 1 (888) 456-4658 or send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org (please include your name, phone number, child’s date of birth, State where your child was born and State where you are currently residing)
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you,
1. Is the attorney familiar with the many medical and legal complexities of erbs palsy?
2. Has the lawyer/attorney successfully handled cases involving erbs palsy in the past?
3. If so, what percentage of the lawyer’s practice is dedicated to representing individuals with erbs palsy?
4. Is the lawyer associated with any reputable law associations such as, ATLA/AAJ, Birth Trauma Legal Associations, etc?
5. Does the lawyer represent plaintiffs (injured party) or defendants (negligent party)?
6. What are the fees? Does the lawyer work on a Contingency fee basis?
7. Who pays the cost of expenses such as medical expert testimony?
8. Is there a charge for a legal fee if there is no recovery?
9. Who will be responsible for expenses if there is no recovery?
10. Will the lawyer explain the legal process and all aspects of your case to you?
NOTE: The Law Offices Of Robert A. D’Iorio, PLLC handles cases NATIONWIDE with the assistance of co-counsel where permitted.